Mobile Shredding Service
Get secure shredding solutions for your Mobile, AL home and business. Our mission is to match your shredding volume, security requirements, and budget with the best shredding service for you. The result is as the best in customer service, price, and security.
About Mobile Shredding Service
Mobile Shredding Service matches businesses and residences around Alabama with secure document shredding services. Find off site, mobile, ship n shred, and hard drive destruction options.
We are prepared to exceed your document destruction needs at any level. Many offices customers start as one-time purges and then grow into monthly shredding clients to handle their secondary records. We strive to find you the most competitive rates in Mobile, AL.
Mobile Shredding Services
Service Options Available in Mobile
- Ongoing Service – Daily, weekly and monthly scheduled shredding service. Secure, locked shred bins are placed in your Mobile office at no charge.
- Purge Service – For people that need annual, one-time, or occasional shredding. Pricing is determined by the volume you need shredded.
- Mobile Shredding – On average, mobile shredding services cost between $130-$175 for a project between 1-10 boxes. However, mobile shredding pricing can vary based on location, project size, and more. Once the shredding is complete, you will receive a certificate of destruction for your records.
- Off Site Shredding – Off-site shredding costs, on average, $110-$130 for a project between 1-10 boxes but can vary based on location, size, and other factors. Once the shredding is complete, you will receive a certificate of destruction for your records.
- Hard Drive Shredding – The price range for destroying each hard drive is usually between $5.00 – $15.00. However, pricing can vary based on location, quantity, and more. The number of devices you have can contribute to differences in price–cost per device tends to decrease as quantity increases.
What is the most effective way to ensure your documents are shredded properly? Document shredding usually starts with an employee, a stack of documents, and a $40 shredder from the local electronics store- but then it quickly evolves into something that’s a little more than that.
Sometimes, it’s investing in a higher-quality shredder when the first one your bought starts overheating and jamming frequently. How many shredders do you have to replace before you wonder if there’s a better way?
Get Free Quotes on Shredding in Mobile